| HOW TO RETURN THE CAMERAS TO US FOR DEVELOPING (No longer available for new orders) |
If you order cameras with developing including, shipping instructions will be included with your order. If you should misplace them, please follow the instructions below. Print it out, fill in the blanks, and return it with your cameras for developing. All cameras should be returned for developing within 3 months of wedding/event date.
1. All cameras must be sent back to us together for free developing. If you should find it necessary to send them back to us separately, please enclose $5 for shipping and handling for each additional shipment. We do not ship photos outside of the U.S. You have three months after the wedding/party to send all the cameras to us for processing.
2. Do not substitute with cameras/films from other manufacturers. They will not be processed.
3. Please do not open camera boxes or FREE DEVELOPING offer will be voided.
4. If you wish to know if the cameras have been received by our lab, we suggest that you obtain a tracking number from your shipper. Insurance for your package is recommended. It is your responsibility to pay for the shipping of the cameras back to us. If no one is home during the day, it's a good idea to have the photos shipped to your work to avoid having them left unattended at your front door.
5. BE SURE TO WRITE ON THE BOX: DO NOT X-RAY, CAMERAS WITH FILM INSIDE.
6. Please provide us with the following when sending in the cameras:
Wedding Date: ________________ Return Photos to:
Bride's Name: _________________ Name ____________________________________
No. of Cameras being returned:___ In Care of Name ____________________________
Approx. date when order was originally Street Address _______________________________
placed: __________ Apt/Suite # __________________________________
Phone Number: _______________ City, State, Zip ________________________________
E-mail address: __________________________________
if you wish for us to notify you when we ship your photos
7. Ship cameras to: Call 1-760-666-5676 for mailing address